Shipping & FAQs
Currently, we do ship to the following countries:
costs in €
in work days*
|Belgium, Czech Rep., Denmark, Luxemburg, Netherlands||12,50||1-3|
|Austria, Finland, Slovenia, U.K.||15,25||3-6|
|Greece, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Rumania||18,00||3-6|
* The delivery is handled by UPS in Germany and will be delivered to the stated address. The specifications regarding the estimated delivery time from dispatch
are not legally binding.
Frequently asked questions:
1. I would like to change my master data?
Please log in to your account on www.pendiq-shop.com and change your personal data there.
2. How can I track my order?
Please log in to your account on www.pendiq-shop.com and insert your UPS tracking number, which you received via email.
3. I did not receive an order confirmation or shipment notification.
Please check that the email stated in the shipping details is correct and that our notifications were not accidentally sorted into the spam-folder.
You can change you email address any time in your account.
4. Can I only buy the pendiq® in the online shop?
No. In Germany you can also order in the pharmacy.
1. What does micro dosage mean?
The pendiq® can deliver doses as small as 0.1U. However the recommended minimum amount for each dose is 0.5U. The maximum amount for one dose is 60.0U.
2. Which insulin cartridges are compatible with the pendiq?
The pendiq® pen is compatible with the common insulin cartridges. A common insulin cartridge is described as a cartridge which in regards to filling volume and size (3ml) corresponds to the common cartridges of the manufacturers Lilly®, Sanofi-Aventis® and Berlin-Chemie®. The cartridges of the manufacturer NovoNordisk® are not compatible.
3. What does memory function mean?
Pendiq® saves the last 195 injections with date, time and the delivered dose. With the provided USB cable you can transfer your injection history to the corresponding Diabetes Management Software. The exact documentation facilitates the adjustment of your therapy for you healthcare professional.
4. Do I need batteries for the pendiq®?
No. The pendiq® can be charged using the provided USB cable – either via the USB port of your computer or via a standard USB charger.
5. Can the alarm sounds be turned off?
Yes. The alarm sounds can be set mute which means a discreet delivery of your injection. But it is recommended not to let the alarm sounds be turned off all the time as important alarm signals (e.g. for a pen needle blockage) will also be muted.
6. What does manual injection mean?
In case the battery is empty, the pendiq® is convertible to manual injection mode. Manual injection mode was designed so that the diabetic patient can still deliver his required dose in case the battery is empty. In manual injection mode the pendiq® can neither recognize nor save the delivered dose. Therefore manual injection mode should only be used in emergencies and not when the pen works without problems in digital mode.
7. Does pendiq save the units that are ejected when priming the pen?
No. pendiq® does not save the units that are ejected when priming but only the units that are administered after priming.
8. Which Diabetes Management Software is compatible and where do I get it?
pendiq® is compatible with the Software SiDiary and DIABASS 4.1®. As a registered user you can download the desired software on our website.
9. Do I get the full version of the Diabetes Management Software DIABASS?
No. You can download a pendiq® edition, which is able to read out the pendiq® injection history and convert your data into a PDF file. This edition is not able to read out glucometers. If you wish to upgrade your software so your pendiq edition can read out glucometers, you need to buy an upgrade from DIABASS.
10. I already use DIABASS.
Please download your free pendiq® upgrade so your software is able to read out the pendiq® data.
11. Do I get the full version of the Diabetes Management Software SiDiary?
Yes. If you choose to use the SiDiary Software, you can download the full version which is also able to read out glucometers.
12. I already use SiDiary.
Please update your software to make sure that the pendiq® add-on is installed.